Monday, December 28, 2009

45 Lessons

By Felicia Donovan

45 Lessons

As 2009 winds down and the hustle and bustle of the holidays begins to fade, it is that time of year to reflect on what was, and what is to come.

My good friend, Doreen (a.k.a. "Ethel") sent me this video, "45 Lessons in Life," which seems rather appropriate as we think about what is most important. 

I know I am extremely grateful for all that 2009 brought to my life and wish all of you Joy, Health, Peace, and most of all, Love, in the coming New Year.

45 Lessons in Life

7 comments:

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Lovely post, Felicia. Wishing you all the best for a healthy, prosperous and joyful New Year.

G.M. Malliet said...

"Burn the candles." Yes. It took me a long time to wonder what I was "saving" stuff for. For best? This is the best!

Sorry to report that while I was over there at YouTube I gave in and clicked on the Tiger Woods Collectible Plates video.

Felicia Donovan said...

Yes on burning the candles. I have opened up more things this year that I was "saving" for a special time. These are the special times!

Jen said...

Thanks, Felicia. I needed that :) I really loved #23 "Be Eccentric Now" and #39 "Get Outside Every Day".

Happy New Year!
Jen

Alan Orloff said...

Nice lessons, nice photos. Thanks, Felicia.

(And thanks, too, Gin, for the Tiger Woods Plate tip-off.)

Happy New Year!

signlady217 said...

My mom sent me this, too. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I wish my photographs would come out that good! The life lessons are great reminders that life is definitely too short to "sweat the small stuff".

Hope everyone has a great New Year!

Anonymous said...

I just love your weblog! Very nice post! Still you can do many things to improve it.